To get a one-time activation code:
- On your computer, go to www.norrybank.com and log into Internet Banking.
- Select Mobile Banking.
- Make sure you select all of the accounts you want to use in mobile banking and click “Continue to Mobile Banking”.
- Click “Enroll another Mobile Device” at the top of the screen.
- The mobile banking enrollment process will continue, and will provide you with an activation code at the end!
- This code will expire 12 hours after registration.
To activate Mobile Banking utilizing SMS text messaging:
- You will receive a text message from Norrybank Mobile (Short Code: 79680). You will be asked to reply with your Activation Code. This Short Code should be saved to utilize Mobile Banking via Text Messaging.
- You will receive a message notifying you that your activation is successful.
|C||A list of available commands|
|H||Transaction History |
|L||The Mobile Banking URL|
|HE||Help content (NOTE: no space between the H and the E)|
|S||To disable Text Banking|
|R||Request for activation|
To activate Mobile Banking utilizing an APP for either a Droid or iPhone:
- Search your App store for “norrybank” (one word) and download the Norrybank Mobile Banking App.
- Follow the procedure above “To get a one-time activation code”.
- Open the App and click the button “I have one” and follow the instructions to enter your activation code and phone number. You can now use your App to get account information, transfer funds and pay bills.